Thursday, December 23, 2010

missing a party and planning a party

 December 23, 2010   missing a party and planning a party

This night there is a wonderful party happening without me!!! And I’m not happy about that!!! Our friends Bill and LaVerne are celebrating Bill’s birthday with a family/friends Christmas party. Our two God Daughter’s and families will be there with the newest member of the family, Jordan age 2 months. Last year we drove to this party in the worst snow/ice storm I can remember. Katherine drove the Jeep with Evan, Elin, Mike and I helping her. Then this year we are having perfectly nice weather for the party and I just can’t manage the energy or the breath to go to the party. This is the pits.

So I have a plan working in my chemo brain. I’m going to have an END OF CHEMO party. Timing should be around the middle of March. I don’t know how the transition goes from chemo to radiation – what is the wait time between the end of chemo and before radiation can begin? I’ll have to find out. So if you are a local person reading this blog, pencil me on your calendar. As I understand the side effects of radiation is even more fatigue than I am having now. Well, I can hardly wait for that!! So we will party before radiation. Then maybe another party when this whole deal is done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment