Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec 04 2010              What a Downer Day!

It had to happen at some point…….MaryAnn had to go back home! How wonderful it has been to have her here to get me through the 2nd round of chemo. She managed me quite well….and that is not an easy task, folks!! She kept me fed and watered and ice chipped. O, the ice chip idea worked so well in preventing the mouth sores!! Definitely we will be doing that trick on the next rounds. And keeping ahead of the drug side effects of the drugs was important.

The “wet noodle syndrome” is still in effect. The bone pain today could be just arthritis because it has settled in my right knee which looks like a bag of popcorn on the CT scan. Wonder if I can get cortisone shot while chemo is going on? Definitely I will be asking that question on Monday. I’m okay with just Tylenol today because the pain pills just zone me out too much.

Evan took Domino along to take MaryAnn to the airport and then they went to the Dog Park for some dog type fun. Domino is doing his imitation of a rug now.

I’m too bummed to write more. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment