Friday, December 3, 2010

Bone Pain and Pain Pills Today

Dec 3 2010      Pain Pill Day

This day is a blurrrrrrrrr….pain pills are a necessity whether I like the dull brain syndrome that goes along with the moderate relief or not. I don’t know if the pain is all linked to the Neulasta or if some of it is from just plain old arthritis. My shins and thighs hurt enough to jam up my knees and the knees are the more painful than the leg bones. I needed the pain pills every 4 hours today so that resulted in tag-team naps. And that means I didn’t accomplish a thing.

MaryAnn made an apple pie and a pecan pie. Now she is making beef stroganoff for dinner. I’m so spoiled!!!

She leaves us tomorrow and I will be so sad to see her go. She makes sure I eat and drink the right stuff consistently which has made a big difference in getting through this round of chemo. The bone pain should go away in a day or two so I can get back to being just a wet noodle and not a brain dead wet noodle. She has enough goodies put into the freezer to get me through the next round.

That’s all I can write tonight. Maybe I’ll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment