Sunday, December 5, 2010

A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 05 2010          A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

A break in the pain fog of life!!!! I got through yesterday without pain pills and used only Tylenol last night and slept all night. O, it is good to feel good. And I could actually read today. Up to this point I could only manage articles and magazines and newspapers. Today I even had enough attention span to read a book. That’s a first since chemo started. Now if I can hold on to this level of functioning I can make it going forward.

Tomorrow is a Dr visit day and an infusion of liquid. I usually feel real good after a liter of liquids. I hope that after I get home from the Dr visit I can make it down the hall to the sewing room. If I get the room set back up as a work room on Monday or Tuesday, maybe on Wednesday I can actually sew something!! That would feel so good!!

This is the end of the first week of chemo 2 and I’m doing much better headed into week 2. THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment