Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another fun day in the sewing room!!

Dec 18 2010        

O I wish I could tell you what I made today!!! What a hoot!! Of course the first attempt didn’t satisfy me and needed re-working. I’m happy now!!  I celebrated with a super nap.

Old people need to keep their cell phones in their pocket at all times. How do I know this? Today Evan decided to bring down more decorations from the attic. He and Domino were searching for and found the right boxes. When Evan turned to head for the exit Domino did not. So guess who fell down. Not Domino. Evan fell flat. So why is the cell phone important? I was in the sewing room, listening to NPR, minding my own business and in my own world. I didn’t know they were “missing in action.” So when Evan did come in to tell me his troubles I was surprised. He wasn’t hurt, just needed an audience. Thank goodness he had his phone because if he needed me he would have been able to call me to tell me he was hurt. My normal routine when sewing is to sew until I just have to take a nap, go directly to the guest room and can be asleep in no time. I wouldn’t have come out to the main part of the house and wondered where he was until .  Poor guy!

Tomorrow is my last good day for a while. I want to sew a little bit more and maybe even go to a holiday open house if I’m up to it. Then Monday is chemo day! Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment