Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ran errands today!! Yeah!!

Would you be excited to go out to the UPS store and the Post Office? Probably not. I went to both of those places and was happy to do so!!! Domino loves to go to the UPS store because Sonya gives him cookies so he was a happy dog. I sent a package to the new Great Grandbaby and one to her Grandma. We priced sending a UPS package to Switzerland. Can you believe $110+!!! Good grief…I could use some of my airline miles and hand carry said package over there for less than that!! So it was off to the Post Office who will deliver the same package for $15. I guess we can figure out how come the Post Office is losing money and UPS is not.

Just going to the UPS/PO warranted a nap. After the nap I had enough energy to make a quick casserole for dinner. It felt good to be playing in my kitchen for a change. I did get to sleep through the night and that seems to be a key. So I’m going to work harder on the sleep component of this chemo management drill. More Sleepy Time tea and such.

Tomorrow the weather is going to be cold, rainy, and awful. I think I’ll just settle into the sewing room and play there. So now I’m going back to the kitchen to brew some Sleepy Time tea. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment