Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reward available to person who finds my right eyebrow!!

I had two eyebrows when this week started. I know I did. Today I have one eyebrow. At least it is my right eyebrow that has wandered off. My left eyeball is the one that is bright red from the broken blood vessels from excessive barfing. It would be sad to have all the grim chemo reminders socked on one eye.

So today I was going out for lunch and shopping with my friend Joan. We had 20% off coupons at the Coach Outlet store so that is cause for fun! Since I was getting ready to be in "public" verses just hanging out at home with Domino I needed to plan for a hat and big earrings at least. Makeup is recommended since this is North Texas. So when I turned on the makeup mirror to check the current condition of my left eye I discovered the ABSENCE of my right eyebrow leaving behind only a few stray grey hairs in no particular order. This only adds a character accent to my 14 remaining clumpy eyelashes.

It doesn't seem fair that the right eyebrow waited until after chemo 6 to leave. I have just declared this time to be the beginning of recovery. So I want the eyebrow back .... NOW. Had I known that it was planning to vanish in the night I would have drawn in a line to mark the spot when it belongs. Today I just had to guess where to start and end the drawing with marginal results.

If you find my right eyebrow please bring it to me and collect the reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment