Friday, March 4, 2011

Chemo 6 is still raging - new problem

Chemo 6 has been horrible in terms of barfing and dry heaves, constipation, nausea to the max. And I keep hoping that each morning will be the dawning of a new and healthy day. NOT YET. This morning I woke up with my left eye more than just blood shot - there was something really wrong. So it was off to the Eye Hospital ER to see what happened and what to do. All the dry heaves and barfing caused some blood vessels to burst. There is no repair needed as the blood will dissolve "in time" as in maybe 3 weeks. Meanwhile I look like I lost a fight.  The eye will go through all the colors of a bruise as it resolves. Cute, huh?

Meanwhile, the maximum nausea meds are kicking in, or maybe the nausea is resolving itself....whatever, no barfing today.

Domino and I got good news today. A friend who lives just a few blocks away has adopted a standard poodle! We will get the dogs together when Boo is more adjusted. We will have a dog park buddy for Domino and another party animal in the neighborhood.

I am overwhelmed on side effects for chemo. I've had it. I decided to go to the xanex and zone out while I wait for a few good days IN A ROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment